Rafting Washington's Nisqually River
- Professional and experienced guides
- Plenty of mountain scenery and wildlife to take in
- Family-friendly river conditions
A family-friendly trip with Class I and II rapids.
Follow the historic Nisqually River waterway used by native Americans and pioneers. This is a scenic and family-friendly river rafting trip with wildlife sightings which include eagles, hawks, beaver and deer. Expect to encounter Class I and Class II whitewater—just enough to keep things interesting. This is a great way to introduce your children to rafting in Washington. Let us take you Nisqually River rafting in Washington State.
- Superior service
- Professional guides
- Top quality equipment
- River shuttle
- Optional Deli Lunch (additional $10/person)
- Transportation to and from Whitewater River Tours HQ
- Personal gear including water bottle, sunscreen and a hat for sun protection
- Athletic shoes, aqua socks or sandals with a secure heel strap
About The Operator:
Wildwater River Tours, Inc.
Federal Way, WA
The Pacific Northwest offers some of the most scenic adventures around. From the Cascade Mountains and the endless forests, to the natural wildlife, there is no place like Washington state rivers. Wildwater River Tours offers a unique view of these wonders by placing you right on the water.
Rafting rivers in the Northwest since 1980, we offer white water rafting adventures at different class levels, making sure we provide a safe and memorable experience for all participants. Class III, IV, and V are available throughout the season on various rivers that we know by heart.
Looking for a scenic float trip? Want a an incredible introduction to the milder side of Rafting in Washington? We have great trips that everyone will remember and enjoy. All of our trips feature experienced guides, professional-class equipment, and hassle-free arrangements.
During the winter, Bald Eagles are abundant along the lower Skagit River. Join us as we take a unique view of these birds in their natural habitat. Join us for an adventure everyone will talk about for years to come.
When you make a reservation with Wildwater River Tours, we hold those raft seats for you on that trip date and time. We may have to turn away others from that particular trip date. If you decide to cancel, it is difficult for us to book someone else on that trip, especially if cancellations are made on short notice.
CANCELLATIONS WILL BE CHARGED AS FOLLOWS:
- 7 or more days prior to tour departure for any confirmed reservation: $15 fee per person
- 4-6 days prior to tour departure for any confirmed reservation: 50% refund
- 72 hours or less prior to tour departure for any confirmed reservation: 0% refund
- There are no exceptions for sickness, personal emergencies or no-shows
NOTE: You may substitute another person at any time, with no penalty.